Episode 34: Panto

It’s the Electric Sheep Special Christmas Extravaganza Spectacular! Or something like that…..

A bumper episode as we stage our very own audio panto in Hoxton (with a little help from you lot). Plus there’s Knitty Winter 09; the winners of the yarn competition; planning your selfish knitting for the New Year; and the ukulele makes a Christmas come-back.

With season’s greetings, festive wishes and a very large mince pie, I hope you enjoy!

(Ed: Links to the entries for the yarn comp will follow)

This entry was posted in podcast and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to Episode 34: Panto

1. Tam says:

I loved loved loved the Panto podcast. Now I want to see some Panto. You have such a good way to tell a story. Have a great Christmas, I look forward to hearing you in the new year.
    Tam

2. Veronica says:

Thanks for the panto! It takes me back to my elementary school days. Panto is also popular here in Canada, I’m not sure if it is the same as in England, not having seen one there, perhaps it was leftover from when Canada was part of the Colonies? Merry Christmas! Looking forward to hearing the new episode next year!

3. Silverilix says:

Thanks for the Panto!
    I can’t wait to get the list from the contest! I have already visited a few….. my sides hurt.

4. Andrea says:

Girl, sheer genius! Thank you!

5. Cassie says:

Thank you so much! I have a friend who just participated in the British Players’ (in DC) production of panto. I had no idea what she meant when she was telling me about Mother Goose, but now I get it!

6. Shalanda says:

I have only recently discovered your podcast. This is my favorite episode so far. I laughed so hard I dropped some stitches and wasn’t upset about it. I LOVED this episode!!! Please keep up the fabulous work. :)